Saturday, January 10, 2009

Proportional Response

Israel attacked Hamas after they fire thousands of rockets at them.

Israel's attack has killed many more than Hamas's rockets did.

Some are complaining Israel is breaking international law because they are not conducting a "proportional response."

I say screw a proportional response. Instead carpet bomb all of the regions controlled by Hamas until they unconditionally surrender. If civilians die, so be it. Those civilians voted Hamas into power and shelter them. They are not innocent.

Some say violence should stop because violence has never solved anything.

I say take a look at Japan and Germany. Carpet bombing stopped their evil plans and look at them now, they are model citizens in the world community.

War is ugly and people die. I would rather see a million of the enemy die than one of our allies. I feel that way because if my son or daughter were there I would want that type of kill ratio for our side.

Also, if Mexico fired 8000 rockets into Dallas, Texas no American would be calling for a proportional response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of it like that. Mexico firing rockets into Dallas, Texas. You definitely have a point there. America would indeed have a different take on it if we were on the receiving end.